Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I've been GONE a LONG TIME!

Gosh! I have been gone a long time! My life, it seems, is going in fast forward! My small sewing business has really taken off, I've done oodles of orders and just participated in my 1st craft show! It was a wonderful success! I, unfortunately did not get a picture of my booth, but it was cute!!! I have now to tackle a stack of custom orders to do!
On a more somber note, please remember my husbands family in your prayers. We lost my brother-in-law on Saturday. It has shaken our family to the core and we are just at a loss for words at the overwhelming outpouring of the community! He leaves a wife and 5 children (all Sr. in high school and older) It has definately put into perspective how short life is!

I promise to stay up on this better from now on!!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see you bloggin' again...just wish it was all good news. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mandy I am glad you up dated your blog. I am so sorry for the loss. I think and pray for your family often.

    ReplyDelete