Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The recent Snow-cation!

We have had a very unusual weather pattern as of late! We received measureable snow amounts 2 weeks in a row! My clinic closed for a total of 3 days, that has NOT happened in the 10 years I have worked there....so what's a girl to do while cooped up in the house? Bake, of course! and, play!
I channeled my inner Pioneer Woman and made a wonderful cake. I found it on a blog that I follow, Salt Creek Ranch. It was so easy and um,um good!
Yes, those are farm fresh eggs, courtesy of Doc Pope!





We also got in a little play time! My boys rigged up a set of skis behind the 4 wheeler...yeah, we're redneck! haha





I took my camera out for a little while, I was honestly afraid it was going to freeze! The temps got as low as 6 degrees. I did manage a few.






We are ready to get back in a routine....we're that kind of people!

No comments:

Post a Comment