Friday, April 15, 2011

Let's play ball!

I love baseball and I love that I have a son that loves it too!! We are undeafted thus far this season! Whoo hoo! We were in a tournament this weekend and won! I was so proud of McKenna and how he played! He pitched and hit great!! We celebrated the win at De Happy Cajun on Lake Texoma. We all had different entrees and shared. The "gata" was good! I had a steak and it was fabulous!







On another note...I have been a cleaning fool the last week. We had someone come out and steam clean our carpets and it is fabulous! My best friend and I had a garage sale recently so I had cleaned out lots of stuff. Therefore, I had lots of space. I love not having clutter everywhere. Now, if only I can remember that when I go shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment