Saturday, December 17, 2011

13 Weeks!



How far along: 13 weeks, 2 days

Size of baby: a peach

Gender: Will find out January 5th

Maternity clothes: Not yet, but I did buy some tops to wear to work! My t-shirts are getting a little snug!

Weight gain: -4.6. Thanks to the lovely all day sickness I've had!

Sleep: Good, I get up at least twice to visit the bathroom!

Symptoms: Other that the nausea, not really anything else. I have been fortunate, I think!

Cravings: McDonald's French fries and salad.

Best moment of the week: Received a few special gifts from some sweet friends! Also, while we were putting up the Christmas tree, Clint said. "next year, we will have to have a Baby's 1st Christmas ornament!" I was shocked he said that, he isn't usually a detail oriented person!!

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you guys..If you need anyone to got to see Dr. V. just let me know. I can be there in a flash.

    PAM

    ReplyDelete