Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Going through the "Big D".....

Got your attention, huh!

Today was my day off and Clint had to burn some vacation time, so I scheduled a Dr. appointment in Dallas. It wasn't until 2:00 so I spent some time watering my poor, thirsty flower beds this morning! After we left, Clint got a call from the office so he had to go by and see about some problems they were having...got that taken care of, then we were off! My Dr. office is right across from Academy and we had 45 minutes to kill, so we went in there. We came out with a new glove for McK, 2 Nike t-shirts from the $4.88 rack and a fancy, new pair of tennis shoes for me! I love Academy!
After my appointment, which went perfect, we stopped at Olive Garden! Yummy! It must have been my lucky day because Clint NEVER suggests italian food. It was so good!

We swung by the high school baseball game on the way home. It was a good one!

Whew! That was a busy day off! Back to work tomorrow and McK has a game!! Woo hoo! Go Scorpions!

No comments:

Post a Comment