Monday, August 22, 2011

Good Times....

The last week of July we spent at Hugo Lake. Clint, the kids and I stayed all week long and on Friday, the Underwoods joined us! We stayed on the lake ALL day long, it was FANTASTIC! We had a great time! Saturday we got up and ate then waited on the Russells to get there. We grabbed a bite of lunch, then, to the water we went!!! Billy and Becky brought their boat so we had plenty of room for everyone! We tubed, swam, skiied (or tried to! Haha Bryon!) swam some more! The kids had a contest who could make the biggest splash jumping off the boat. I can't remember when I have had a better time. We were exhausted when we got back to the camper. I mentioned to Clint, we could go on home if he wanted...I'd pack the camper while he loaded the boat and he AGREED! We drove home after dark and slept until 9 a.m. on Sunday. We were beyond exhausted but happy! The Underwoods and Russells have been our friends forever basically! Misty and I have been best friends since we were 4, our husbands, of course, had no choice but to be best friends! We all have known each other our whole lives! Our kiddos are inseperable most times! Thats what happens when you are surrounded by friends and people you love! We love you guys and can't wait until next year!!!


My sweetie and me!! Oh, how I love him!!

The Underwoods

Best Friends FOREVER!

Hang on tight, Blondie!

Hunter loves the tube!

McKenna and Wyatt



The Russell's, Billy, Becky, Levi and Carly






Happy Summer 2011
The Pierce's, Underwood's and Russell's

No comments:

Post a Comment