Monday, January 23, 2012

18 weeks!



How far along: 18 weeks, 3 days

Size of baby: Bell pepper, about 6 inches long

Gender: It's a GIRL! Kodi Reese

maternity clothes: the jeans are so comfortable but I still prefer the yoga pants! I could live in them right now!

Sleep: Good right now! Still visiting the bathroom at least once.

Cravings: I've gained a couple of pounds, I go to the Doctor next Wednesday, I am anxious to see if I have gained back all I lost from being sick.

Symptoms: I've had some "pulling" in my pelvis, I guess everything is stretching as she grows!

Best moment of the week: I bought some clothes for Reese this weekend, Clint was with me and he picked out the most precious pink onesie that says "Daddy's Princess". He said, "we're getting this, she NEEDS it!" It was funny, because everything I've bought, I always say "she NEEDS it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment