Monday, January 30, 2012

19 weeks!



How far along: 19 weeks, 3 days

Size of baby: A mango or large tomato! About 6 inches long and weighs nearly 9 ounces!

Gender: It's a GIRL!!!

Maternity clothes: Love my jeans and have worn a few t shirt style tops, they are so comfortable!

Sleep: I think about 3 pounds now, I go to the Dr. on Wednesday

Cravings: I still enjoy salty foods, but I am trying very hard to avoid them. I'm scared I will start swelling, since I work on my feet all day, I am trying to avoid that!!

Symptoms: It's not a bad one! I have tons of energy! I am currently going through each of my rooms at home and "cleaning out"! It feels so good to get rid of stuff!

Best moments of the week: Ordered the baby bedding!!! Once it comes in, the painting can be done, then the carpets can be cleaned...then we can put in the FURNITURE!! I am so excited seeing it come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment