Saturday, August 10, 2013

Huggies Rewards

For all you mama's out there.....Do you keep up with your Huggies Rewards points?  (the little yellow sticker inside the wrapper of the diapers?)  I am a coupon/reward card junkie, so I started saving all the little stickers on the diapers and entering the codes in on-line.  I glanced over the reward catalog a time or two, and saw several things I wanted.  This week I got an email with awesome news!.......they now offer diapers as a reward....CHA-CHING!!!  This girl is now cashing in!!!

P.S.  You can get rewards from wipes too!

Check it out on Huggies.com

...I was not paid to write this post. (though, it would really be nice!)


HUGGIES® Little Movers Diapers Big Pack (available in sizes 3-6**)

HUGGIES® Little Movers Diapers are designed to provide a flexible fit for your active baby. •Unique contoured shape provides a comfy fit that stays in place •Flexible, absorbent pad moves with baby •SnugFit* waistband keeps the diaper firmly...
Points: 1000

No comments:

Post a Comment