Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Feeling Wicked?


Lookout Kansas City - here we come!!!
Sherri, Bethany, and I are headed up to KC in December to see the Broadway musical Wicked. We almost cannot contain our excitment! We are heading up after work on Friday - ROAD TRIP! We should arrive around midnight or so, Christmas shop on Saturday (if you know of any good shopping in the area, let me know) and then the musical on Saturday night!!! Sounds great, doesn't it.
Since it is in December and all of us have families, we didn't want to take away from our Christmas shopping. So we decided we should start an envelope a few months ago, we put in money each payday. By the time the trip gets here, we will have the money for gas, hotel, and tickets!!
It will be a great trip!

2 comments:

  1. I saw WICKED twice this year...absolutely the best. You'll love it. Make sure you listen to the soundtrack tons before you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the Wicked two times. I really enjoyed the show. Last year I got a cheap ticket and I went, it was really a great show. I will go see it for the third time next weekend.

    http://www.ticketsinventory.com/theatre/wicked-tickets/

    So I'll be analyzing as well as enjoying the show.

    ReplyDelete