Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Weight Loss Challenge

Tomorrow is my weekly "Thin Down Thursday." It could go either way this week. I have done good on my food choices and not eating out BUT my exercise log has a BIG, FAT ZERO! SO....I am going to try something new. I stumbled upon a weight loss challenge over at the Domestic Princess in Training via one of my favorite blogs, Mandi Shandi's. She is hosting the challenge from now until November 12. I think it will be great motivation and support.
Here's how this works, on Monday she will post some questions and we answer them and link up for the week. So here are this week's:

1.) What goal are you trying to reach before November 12th? I want to kick start my exercise regimen and my goal is 3-4 times a week for at least 30 minutes. That can't be that hard, can it? I am also quitting soft drinks - AGAIN. Up until recently (last 4 months) I had not touched a soft drink in over 2 years. And, lastly I would like to lose 7 pounds by the 12th.

2.) What are you going to do to support yourself in reaching your goal? The cool, fall days are encouraging enough to get outside and walk. What's 30 minutes? BUT, it has been raining buckets here - BUT, I have a treadmill!! and a DVR. I will walk while I am watching the crap I don't have time to watch on regular TV. As for the soft drinks, I will always keep tea in the fridge!

3.)Optional: You can include a picture/pictures of the things you are going to use to get you moving in the right direction. Picture it: a treadmill. (Sorry, don't have time to snap it right now.)

Take a look over at the Domestic Princess' blog (http://domesticprincessintraining.blogspot.com) and join in if you want...It's only 3 weeks!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the challenge! I know you can do it! It'll be fun getting to know you and the others through this challenge!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mandy!
    I’m glad you joined the challenge! I’m trying to get my butt in gear and start working out too! We can help motivate each other along the way :o)

    It’s almost time for another round of questions. I’ll be back to see how your week went.

    ReplyDelete