Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thin Down Thursday - Week 1

I've decided to blog my weight-loss journey for hopes that I can get encouragement from my sweet friends and family. Ok, Ok, it's really because of accountability! I know some of you will email me every Thursday to see how I did! (At least, I hope you will!) I don't really have a goal weight, I'd like to be back at my weight when I graduated from college. I really just want to be more healthy, exercise more, and, oh, yeah, the 5k race!! My race partners for the Thanksgiving race currently have a medical crisis going on and our training is practically extinct. Lord knows I'm not disciplined enough to do it myself! I have found a race, however, in late March that is my "new" goal. Wish me luck. On to the good stuff....

Week 1 = -2.2 pounds

Total = 2.2 pounds


A good recipe: Chicken Parmesan Bites

1/4 c. dry Italian bread crumbs
1 can 99% fat free cream of chicken soup
2 T. Parmesan cheese
2 C. cubed chicken breast
1/4 t. oregano
1/4 t. garlic powder
1/8 t. black pepper
2 T. Parmesan cheese
1 t. paprika

Combine crumbs, cheese, oregano, garlic, and pepper. Add soup and chicken. Place in 13x9 dish. Sprinkle with paprika and Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.

4 servings = 6 points each (WW)
Serve with 2 oz. spaghetti noodles (4 pts) and 1/2 c. canned spaghetti sauce (1 pt)

2 comments:

  1. You are an inspiration to me-----just keep on trucking-----one meal at a time! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY! I have to try this!
    I'm a new follower, look forward to following your blog!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete