Saturday, May 5, 2012

33 weeks

How far along:33 weeks and 3 days

 Size of baby: 17 inches long and a little over 4 pounds, but like I said last week, Miss Reese was measuring close to 5 pounds 3 weeks ago! My doctor made the comment,"she isn't going to be small." I will have another U/S at 36 weeks, so we will see then!

Gender: Sweet baby girl! Kodi Reese

Weight gain: 15 pounds

 Movement:She moves a lot! It feels like she is flipping over and over in there! Sometimes she must hit my stomach or something, because I get nauseous! Weird, I know!

Sleep: My sleep is good, when I get to sleep. I get up at least 4 times a night to go to the bathroom!


Symptoms:The only thing bothering me right now is my legs. I have terrible "restless legs." I have tried EVERY remedy I have been told about...my Dr. doubled up on my Iron and had me eliminate caffeine, but that really hasn't helped much. At my last appointment, he told me to take a Bendryl at bedtime, that is the last resort, other than just deal with it. 


Cravings: I am in love with Sprite right now! I can't have caffeine right now and LOVE that fizz! 

Best moments of the week:  Had my Dr.'s appt this week and we discussed what is fixing to start happening...so exciting!  I will start going every week next visit (in 2 weeks).  He is going to check me for the first time!  Scary and exciting all at the same time!  He said he could tell she has moved down in my pelvis and I told him I could tell also!  Her heart rate was perfect and she is still measuring "a little large"  Next appt May 16th!

No comments:

Post a Comment