Sunday, May 13, 2012

34 Weeks and "it's a start"

How far along:  34 weeks and 3 days

 Size of baby: 17.5 inches long and a little over 5 pounds, but like I said last week, Miss Reese was measuring close to 5 pounds 4 weeks ago! My doctor made the comment,"she isn't going to be small." I will have another U/S at 36 weeks, so we will see then!

Gender: Sweet baby girl! Kodi Reese

Weight gain: 15 pounds

 Movement:  She moves quite a bit!  I hope she is still head down!  I will know on Wednesday!  Cross your fingers!


Sleep: My sleep is better.  I get up at least 2 times a night to go to the bathroom!


Symptoms:  Restless legs syndrome is still my only major problem.  I have to say, it has been better the last 2 nights...knock on wood!


Cravings: Still start my day with a fizzy Sprite!

Best moments of the week:  Had my first baby shower last Saturday, it was amazing!  To know Reese is being loved by so many people!  I will have a picture post of the shower later.  


Clint was in the nursery this morning before church....I had put her piggy bank on her dresser and he picked it up and shook it...I told him there wasn't anything in there yet. He said, "well, that needs to change!" He proceeded to get out a dollar and he signed his name and dated it and put it in the bank! It was so sweet, and if you know my husband, you know he isn't the mushy kind of guy! I can already tell this little girl has him TIED!!!! Haha

2 comments:

  1. I saw you on Kelly's Korner and had to comment- my name is Kodi! I have only met a few other girl Kodis in my life, and only one who spelled it just like me. :) I'll be anxiously awaiting a pic of sweet baby Kodi. My blog is abrighteryellow.com if you want to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you're so cute!! I hate restless legs, it's awful. I always get really bad carpal tunnel at the end of my pregnancy. The last two months are rough! Hang in there and I hope Kodi's head is down!!!

    ReplyDelete