Sunday, May 27, 2012

36 weeks



How far along:  36 weeks, 3 days

Size of baby: 18 inches, 6 pounds (the size of a crenshaw melon)  ((according to mypregnancy.com))

Gender: It's a GIRL!!!  Kodi Reese

Weight gain: 20 pounds

Movement: A lot...not as many kicks and jabs anymore but it feels like big, rolling movements!

Sleep: I haven't had that great of sleep patterns for several weeks now.  I go to bed around 10:30 p.m. and get up about 12:30 or 1:00 to go to the bathroom.  Then it takes a little while to go back to sleep and I'm usually up again around 4 or 4:30 a.m.  If its a work day, I just get up, if it's the weekend, I will take a bath and then go back to bed.  I get really sleepy when the sun starts coming up and can usually go back to sleep for a few hours.

Symptoms: I still have the aggravating restless leg syndrome!  It is so annoying and miserable!  I so hope when Reese is born that it goes away or at least subsides to where its NOT every night.
The last few days, I've had really swollen feet by the end of the day.  Not pretty!


Cravings: I have no cravings at this point, I can't eat very much at one time because I have no room!

Best moment of the week:  We celebrated my last baby shower with our church family....again, we were abundantly blessed!  It was so nice to spend the afternoon with such sweet women!  I had a Dr. appt this week and he examined me for the first time, but, unfortunately there were no changes!  I go back next week.  Keeping my fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found you thru Kelly's Korner. Just wanted to say congrats! You look beautiful. I am not pregnant now but am already a mommy to 2 year old Lilly. Seems like I was just pregnant....Enjoy every moment! Good luck.
    Agata from IL

    ReplyDelete