Thursday, December 6, 2012

A few favorites...



Since becoming a new mom 6 months ago, I have discovered a whole new world of neat gadgets and whatnot!  I love finding unique, useful things that make my girl happy!!

One of my VERY favorite things is the Nose Frida snot sucker!  Gross, I know, but it works magic on a congested, gunky filled baby!

Another neat thing I have ran across is Bluum.com.  It's a little box that comes monthly with all kinds of neat stuff for new moms and babies to try.  I had a coupon for 3 months at a special price and I think I'm gonna subscribe!  You get a variety of things to try, including baby food, onesies, books, teethers, lotions, stain removers, chapstick, etc.. Each month has a theme.  Pretty neat!

Is there anything out there you've found that is super cool for new moms?

No comments:

Post a Comment