Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Eve

We celebrate Christmas Eve with Clint's side of the family..this year it was at our house!  We had a great time.  Usually, we just do munchy type foods, snacks and such, but this year I wanted to do mexican.  We had sour cream/chicken enchiladas, beef enchiladas, taco bar,cheese dip/chips and tortillas rolls.  My mother in law made a Christmas cake and had tons of candy she had made.  It was all so good!

Reese was so excited when we set her by the tree!!
Can I open JUST one??


Reese is the BEST Christmas gift I have ever received!  A few seasons ago, I wasn't sure I would ever get to be "Santa" to my own child.  Don't get me wrong, my step son and daughter were such a blessing to me, they taught me things a lot of Moms don't get to experience, but having a child of my OWN is a dream come true!

Our nephew, B.J. and his wife, Ray-Lee and son Rhyler
Rhyler really enjoyed opening his gifts!! 
My mother in law helped Reese open her gifts while I snapped pictures!!


Later that evening, my brother and sister in law came over to spend the night with us.  My Mom and Dad and `Delena's Mom and Dad and Grandmother were coming over the next morning to see what Santa brought Reese and McKenna and have brunch with us (that post will be tomorrow!)


No comments:

Post a Comment