Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sample Family Christmas

For the last 3 years, my Dad's side of the family has gotten together at my cousin's house in Sherman to celebrate Christmas. We eat, laugh and play a funny Sneaky Santa game! This year was Reese's first Sample Family Christmas of course, and she was the center of attention!
My cousin Danita.  She was the hostess with the mostess for the family Christmas celebration!

My Auntie Marsha, she is my dad's youngest sister and she has always spoiled us rotten.  Reese will be no different!

My brother and sister in law, they are expecting a little mean boy in Febuary!  We are all very excited.
My Aunt Marsha gave Reese her first Christmas gift.  She helped me open the gift, but was more interested in chewing on the box.  She was sharpening up those 2 teeth she has now!!  Marsha gave her a Scentsy bear, it smells so good and is so soft.  Reese cuddled with it all the way home!


Clint, Reese and I.  I love my little family!!

These are my cousins kiddos, Ramie and Trent!  They thought Reese was pretty cool. I think the feeling was mutual!!
We had a wonderful time and we are looking forward to next year!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment