Friday, May 17, 2013

Girls Clothing Sale, 0-12 months


I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner today for her clothing sale.  Kids grow out of cloths so quickly and Reese is small enough, most of what I have she only wore once or sadly, not at all!

Comment on this post, list the # of the picture you want, first come, first serve.  

Shipping will be 2.00 for first item, add .50 per item after that.  Leave paypal email also please!

SOLD
SOLD
Gymboree...6-12 mo....3 piece set...15.00
SOLD
SOLD
#6  Baby Gap.... size 0-3 months......worn once......5.00
#7  Baby Gap.......size 3-6 months.....5.00
#8  Children's Place......size 12 months......8.00

18 comments:

  1. Hi. I am interested in the Matilda Jane outfit but had a question about sizing. Can you please email me at austynmartoia @ hotmail dot com? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I emailed you this morning....what was the question?

      Delete
  2. I would like to purchase the three 4th of July items in picture #1...e-mail: grammyjane2@epbfi.com.....do I pay through PayPal?
    Please let me know...thanks

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes ma'am! I'll invoice you now!! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  3. Hi I'd like to purchase numbers 2 and 4. My paypal email is whtpoe@gmail.com Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I'd like to buy the Matilda Jane and Mud Pie outfits... will you email me at dave-and-andrea@hotmail.com and let me know how to proceed? THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, the Matilda Jane is sold..the Mud Pie is still available. I just need your Paypal email and I will invoice you for the amount.

      Thanks

      Delete
  5. I'll also take the Gymboree Cupcake 3-piece outfit as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will invoice you through your email for this as well! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  6. hi- what size is that adorable Christmas outfit & how much? email me at hendersonsecretarywanted@gmail.com please!

    thanks so much! katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is the Mud Pie outfit still available?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is the christmas mud pie outfit available?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete