Thursday, May 16, 2013

These boots are made for ALMOST walking!

Miss Priss is SOOOO close to walking! She has taken 2 steps two different times!! I figure it's just a matter of time before she takes off!! I can't believe it's that time already! I love watching her learn and experience new things but I want her to stay a baby a little longer!

I could just eat those little fat baby thighs UP!!!!

Plans are underway for her 1st birthday extravaganza!! I want her day to be so special! At Reese's 9 mo check-up, our pediatrician made the comment that the next time she sees us, Reese will be one. She said it was time to start planning the party and to remember, keep it simple, because I would be doing one a year for the next 18! Clint piped up and said, "Oh, we're way past simple ALREADY!!" Such a comedian!

No comments:

Post a Comment