Sunday, January 24, 2010

My favorite thing on the farm

This is my favorite time of the year on the farm. We have many baby calves making their debut! I love the babies! I could watch them all day long. They are so cute and funny to watch. They are a little shaky when they first get on their feet but soon they are bucking and running around. I mean, look at this, who wouldn't fall in love!

My other favorite thing is to go feed with Clint. The cows just see his truck and they come running. We drive along and he feeds out of the back.

How do I drive AND take pictures, you ask? I don't. Look who's driving us along?? Isn't he cute too!

2 comments:

  1. Yes he is cute, and only on the farm did we learn to drive so young! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I love to see the cows running when the feed trucks come. The babies are very cute too.

    ReplyDelete