Saturday, February 6, 2010

Exciting time of the year



I have been blessed with wonderful nieces and nephews! I have 3 of each. There's Macey, Sydney and Nicole and B.J., D.J. and Garrett. I know, the initials are confusing but they are on opposite sides of the family! All are great kids, good students and gifted athletes. B.J. and D.J. are out of high school and Macey is a Senior. I can't believe she is fixing to graduate! We are lucky enough to live close enough to get to watch her play softball and basketball. She is so good. She is fast and strong. Many colleges are looking at her for sports, I am praying she picks one that is close to home. Clint and I are very proud of her. She is an A student on top of being involved in several sports. She is a pleasant girl too! She is kind, sweet, respectful of others, patient, and she loves her uncle Clint!
You won't find a harder working young lady. She is tough and works circles around most boys! She is a tom-boy and likes to have fun, she rides horses and has a really cool motorcycle! It was really funny when she was little, I asked her if she wanted to go shopping with me. She looked at me very serious and asked,"do I have to comb my hair?" I replied, "Yes." She said, "No, I don't want to go." She's come a long way since then!! (Sorry, Mace, I couldn't resist that story!) Recently, she was a major focus in her teams victory. She is a one of the leading scorers in our county in basketball and scored the winning points in 3 different games.

I love basketball and I especially love watching her play. It is exciting to think about the course of events that will take place in her life in the next few months. I pray God will lead her to a college where she will excel and be a mentor to others.

Clint and I are beyond thankful for all of our neices and nephews, they all love to hang out at our house and that makes us very happy. I can't wait for you to meet them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment