Friday, February 5, 2010

I am a frustrated blogger!

I love blogging! I love looking at other wonderful blogs! BUT, I am so frustrated because there are SO many times I want to reference someone else's blog in my post and I can't figure out how to be able to just click on their name from my blog and it goes to theirs. Is that clear as mud?? For example, if I say, "go to my friend Pam's blog at Come to Mammy's....how can I make it where my readers just click on "Come to Mammy's" and it goes to her blog.
I would love for someone to settle this for me so I can sleep at night! Hahaha It's not THAT frustrating! Thank in advance. This may be worth have a giveaway next week for Valentine's!

2 comments:

  1. Mandy,

    I hope this helps...

    When you are done typing your post, highlight the name that you would like to be the link in your text. Then got to the bar above the text box (where the spellcheck is) and click on the little green link monster and a new box will pop up asking for the site of the link. You just type in the site address or the address to the specific post you want to link to and hit okay. When you publish the post, the highlighted name will be a link.

    You might need to change the link color in your templates in blogger if the link doesn't show up as a different color as your text.

    PLEASE email me if this isn't helpful or if you have any more questions about this. amberntmac@hotmail.com

    :-)

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Amber! You would think I could figure that out on my own! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete