Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sicky, icky day

The flu has officially hit the Pierce house! My sweet boy came down with it on Monday...I assumed that's what it was but the Dr. officially confirmed it yesterday. I feel so bad for him! In the 6 years he has lived with his Dad and I, this is the FIRST time he has been to the doctor! Isn't that crazy! Well, I stayed home with him today and got to baby him a bit! Even at 14, he loves a little baby-ing!! We've taken our meds, drank our fluids, and rested, just like the doctor ordered. Clint picked his homework up from school today and that's what we are working on now. Luckily, he has been fever-free for about 14 hours, so I think we will be good to go on Friday for school.

I have used the day to make up some Valentine's hair bows! They turned out SOOO cute. I made a few for the salon that carries my bows, a few for my Etsy shop and a few just to have for my favorite customers! I organized my ribbons last night, it would be easy to say I could make bows for weeks and not run out of ribbon!! I function so much better with an organized stash! My goal tonight is to get some on my Etsy site, and my FB Page. V-day will be here before we know it!!!

On other news...I am getting quite efficient using coupons here lately! My work hours are being decreased for a while so I thought I could do a little to save on our grocery bill each month! It is a challenge to scope out the best deals, but I've had fun doing it! I will post one of my successful shopping trips soon!

Here's to keeping your family healthy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment