Wednesday, October 17, 2012

4 months



Reese, you are 4 months old!!  Where has the time gone??  You continue to be the light of our life!  I can't imagine my life without you now!

You weigh probably close to 16 pounds!  We will find out tomorrow!  I bet you have grown in length too!  Can't wait to find out, but am sad you have to get shots!

Your growth could be a result of your awesome eating!  You still nurse 2 or 3 times a day (when Mommy works) you take 4 to 5 bottles and you eat cereal and fruit 3 times a day.  And, you love it all!  You are such a great eater!
I still love to nurse you though.  I never thought I would enjoy breastfeeding, but it seemed such an easy decision when I had you to try it.  It was so easy for us!  I am thankful, especially with all the horror stories out there!

You wear a size 2 diaper.  We are on our last package from all my showers, I think that's a good time to go to a size 3.  We will be in that size a while!  

Your clothes are all at least 6 months.  You have a few things that are 3 months that you can still wear, but not many.  

You sleep well through the night.  You have a bath and a warm, bed-time bottle around 8 and then you go to sleep and sleep until 4 - 6 a.m.  I am one blessed Mommy!  Your naps are so-so.  You sleep sometimes 30 minutes and sometimes 2 hours!  It all depends on you.  You do sleep well in my lap or Granni's.  It's hard to put you down when you are sleeping so good in our laps.  Pepaw says, "I think she's spoiled."  How dare he!!  Haha
Your loves right now are:  your feet and getting them in your mouth, your Baby Einstein activity center, eating out of a spoon, your pallet and rolling over on it, sitting out in the porch swing with Grannie, Winnie the Pooh and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on TV.
You rolled over the first time on October 8, 2012.  You did it at Granni and Pepaw's.  We were all so excited!  Granni called me at work and told me!  She videoed it and posted it on Facebook so Daddy could see!  It was so cute!

I can't believe you are one-third of a year!  What a ride it has been.  We wouldn't trade anything for you!  I can't wait to share with you someday "your story" and what  a miracle you are!  Daddy and I love you so much and we look forward to each day and seeing what you will learn next!  We love you Reese!



 I took some Halloween pics of you last week!  I thought they were so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment