Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Strange, yet sad....

The blog world is strange....you read a blog for months or years and you get a "feel" for a person.  Good things happen, you cheer...bad things happen, and you are heartbroken.  Over the past few years, I've read a lot of blogs, a lot!  I love coming across blogs about things I am interested in...I love blogs with good decorators, I love blogs with sports loving southern girls, and I love blogs about infertility, well, not love, but it's interesting to read other's facing the same realities I am.
Along with many of you, I am a follower of Kelly's Korner, as a result of this, I started reading The Turner Channel.  I feel like I know all these girls, I've felt the sadness of trying for years to have a child, and I've rejoiced along with them when the miracle of seeing the dream become a reality.  When I was visiting Clint in Ft. Smith, I felt like I should jump on over to NW Arkansas and visit them!  Crazy, I know.
And, along with many of you, I was devastated on Sunday to learn of Julee's husbands accident and death.  I was sick to my stomach.  I am just sad that it happened and sad that such a sweet family is having to deal with such a tragedy.  Kelly had a great post today about dealing with hard things as Christians, it is beautiful and I plan to refer to it often over the coming days and weeks.

So friends, whether you know the Turner's or not, please blanket them with prayer this week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment