Sunday, October 7, 2012

Basketball

Friday night we had a little FUNdraiser at the gym to raise some money for the high school boys basketball team. It was a boys alumni basketball game. Clint graduated in 1993 and there were 3 from his team that came back to play, that's almost 20 years ago! There was only 1 player older than them. It was hilarious to watch! They actually played well for a bunch of "old guys", Clint's team scored 100 points! Several retired teachers came to watch also, it was a fun successful night! Reese and I manned the t-shirt booth and Kirsten
helped us!

Reese looked really excited, huh?  I so hope she likes to play basketball someday! 




Clint hopes she'll play on the same court as her him someday, as for me, my alma mater is 10 miles down the road...I'd love to see her be a Lady Bear like her Mama and Aunt Tina!




No comments:

Post a Comment