Thursday, July 18, 2013

Finish the sentence.....

button

I thought it would be fun to link up today!! I like reading random questions/answers about people...its fun to see what others think!


If I had one extra hour in the day..I would probably clean house!  That's seems to be what I do if I have an extra time!

I wish my name...I'm fine with my name....:)

I think anything chevron is... absolutely adorable!!!  So in love with the pattern right now!

My last nightmare...made me feel scared....it shouldn't be repeated.

Sometimes...I daydream about being a stay-at-home mom, carpooling my kids to school, baking them treats, and having a spotless home! 

My last meal on earth would be...My mom's fried steak, mashed potatos, gravy, red beans, biscuits, sweet tea and red velvet cake.

I would much rather...be happy than rich.

Mayonnaise...is gross.

10 years ago, I didn't think...I would have a child of my own!

Selfishly...I plan my Sunday afternoons around a nap!

My favorite show on TV right now...is currently off season but its DALLAS!

And, George Zimmerman...so glad that's over!













No comments:

Post a Comment