Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon

Call me crazy, but I was one of the millions that saw New Moon first!! It was an awesome experience and I got to share it with several of my greatest friends! We began our "Twilight Evening" at Jill's house. We ate and laughed and talked and planned...and look who dropped by....OMG! It's Edward Cullen!!!!!!

Before we left for the theater, we watched Twilight. This is Bethany, Abby, and me just relaxing on the sofa. We were so excited!! We didn't get to finish it because we HAD to be at the theater by 9p.m. I mean, the movie started at midnight and we NEEDED good seats!!

Here we are!!! YEAH!


We had great places in the line. There were about 50 people in line in front of us. But within a few minutes, the entire theater was full of crazed Twilight fans. We sat in line for about 1.5 hours before they let us go into the theater. Again, there was lots of laughing and talking, getting to know other "Team Twilight" groupies, and pictures, of course!

Listen up girls!! When they open the doors get to the first empty row and run, all the way to the end, we need the WHOLE row! Got it? Ok, on three, ready? 1,2,3 break!!



We got awesome seats!! Whoo hoo, only 1.5 more hours of waiting! They let us in the theater at 10:30p.m. We had a blast, taking pictures, updating FaceBook, sending texts to friends who only WISHED they were there!! Hahaha We shared lots of popcorn and by the time the movie started we were set to soak up some Edward!!!



We had an awesome night, Bet and I stayed the night with Sherri and Abby and I am so glad we did. We got home around 2:45 a.m. After we ran around like teenagers swooning over the Cullens and the wolfpack, we settled down to a VERY SHORT night!! Unfortunately, the alarm sounded after only 3.5 hours! We had a plan about how the day was going to go ---- MOUNTAIN DEW!! Bet hooked us up with some caffeine!!

Overall, it was a great night with friends and a great movie!! Thanks girlies!!!

4 comments:

  1. I did not know you where a Twillight fan. OMG. I had tickets to go, but I had a sinus infection. So I gave my ticket to a girl at work who could not get one and she had had a very bad week. My group was the first in line. They got there at 8pm. I am set to go see it Wednesday morning all ready have the tickets. Wish you where off you could go with us. I really hate that I missed the opening night. When Eclipes comes out I will be there. Just one more thing that bonds us.

    Love ya,

    Pam

    PS glad you where one of the first to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah we had t-shirts ordered and everything. Dont worry I will wear mine on Wednesday. If you happen to be off we are going to the 10:35 am come go with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girlfriends went this weekend...and I must say, although I have always been firmly planted in Team Edward, well, Jacob stole the show.

    Yummers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, well after that movie- I became a COUGAR and went TEAM JACOB, LOL! Cute blog, Who did your signature? An etsy shop, I'm jealous! I'm gonna have to become creative soon if I want to SAH!

    ReplyDelete