Sunday, November 1, 2009

What an update!!

This weekend was an action-packed-to-the-rim! Friday at work we dressed up for Halloween, three of my friends and myself went as "The 3 blind mice and the farmer's wife." It was quite hilarious, the farmer's wife was a guy!!
We were pretty cute!
When I got home, we went to the Harvest Festival at McK's school. The PTSA booth was temporary tattoos - I think we tattooded every kid in the gym!!! McK had a friend come over to spend the night - teenage boys - that's all I need to say....for those of you who have boys, please tell me they get easier! Hahaha Hormones!!!

Saturday, I woke up early and didn't stop until after 10:00p.m. We had Trunk or Treat at our church and I had to get my trunk ready, bag the candy, make a few decorations for other booths, and get my costume together. BUT, before Trunk or Treat, we had to go to Clint's aunts suprise 66th birthday. I needed a gift, so I made a beautiful fall wreath for her. She had a fit because she didn't win one I had made for the family reunion so I knew she would love it, and she did!! And she was so suprised! After that, off to the T or T. We had over 300 kids! I have never seen such cute fairies, witches, doctors, indian princesses, draculas, clowns, but the cutest, most unusual costume was a chef! He was so cute! I have never seen a chef costume. We had a blast with all the kids.
Clint and the boys had worked cattle all day and when they came to see how the night was going they were starving. We went and ate mexican food and watched some football at the resturant. Unfortunately, my OSU Cowboys lost to Texas. :(
It was such a wonderful day, but I was dead tired! I collapsed into my nice, fluffy bed! I forgot to mention I had done 6 loads of laundry and my sheets!!
Sunday, we were up early thanks to Daylight savings time! We made pancakes and bacon for breakfast. Wyatt was still with us and they ate, and ate. Wow, growing boys eat a lot!! After church, we had a quick lunch and Clint and the boys were off to gather some more calves. Clint had promised an afternoon hunting trip to McK and Wyatt so they had to hurry. I cleaned up, did more laundry and got ready to do a mini-photo session at the park with my best friend Misty and her girls. They are so adorable. We had a blast! Her oldest daughter is a natural in front of the camera, her youngest, a total ham!!! She was hilarious!!

I think we got some really good ones. I am writing this post between yawns so I better get myself to bed. Tomorrow is McK's first basketball game so we have to be rested up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment