Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Saturday!


Wow! What a week this has been! Vacation Bible School and McKenna was in baseball playoffs. We had a great VBS and lots of kids!! There were many hilarious episodes this week, that's what happens when you have 15-20 preschool kids. After the week, all the stories, games, and crafts, one little one put it all into perspective - "My brain can't think anymore!"

McKenna's team ended up 2nd place in the Cal Ripken League! Not bad for a group of boys that couldn't buy a win the beginning of the year! We had a fun summer of great baseball. McKenna really did well with his pitching and his hitting! We are so proud of him!

It's officially 4 weeks until the beginning of school! Yeah! I love the beginning of school. New supplies, crisp clothes, schedules! I love a routine!

My nieces go home tomorrow. They have been visiting for the summer, I'm gonna really miss them. They are "tweens" -it's very different than having young children. I just sit and listen to them, ah, to be a teenager again! Such excitement.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment