Thursday, July 16, 2009

Is there such a thing as "summer cleaning?"

I have had a very productive evening. My good friend Pam and I are having a garage sale this weekend. I have been cleaning out my closet and am officially "shirtless." Clint and I stood in our closet and took out everything we haven't worn this season or last. We currently have about 20 items of clothing between us now! That is awful that we had that many things we didn't wear. Sad to say we got rid of 2 t-shirts we bought on our honeymoon to Walt Disney World 9 years ago!! Ridiculous! I feel very good now, it is awesome to walk into the closet and be able to put things away without having to shove stuff out of the way. I love organization. Now, on to another room!!

1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing when I was cleaning out our clothes. I still have to go back thru Carter's closet.

    ReplyDelete