Monday, July 27, 2009

Just a note...


It has been pointed out to me that I didn't mention anything Hunter got to do this weekend! What kind of mother am I??!!%*# First, I want to start by saying, McK and Hunter are two VERY different kids!! Hunter is a shopaholic, doesn't like anything physical or hot, not really keen on the idea of cleaning her room and would much rather sit out on the patio and love on the dogs! She is very lovable and fashionable. McKenna is athletic, charming, and likes to be outdoors. He doesn't like to shop, in fact his school clothes request were 2 pair of Cinch jeans. Which he intends on me going to get WITHOUT him! So, back to where I began, when we got to OKC Saturday, we hit Penn Square Mall. Hunter and I went our way and Clint and McK went straight to the movie theater. (Clint doesn't like to shop either!) She drug me to every store in the mall!!! She is only 10 but no one needed to show her where the dressing rooms were! We found several great deals and left with several bags on each arm. Hunter enjoyed the ballgame but, like I said, she doesn't do heat! It wasn't really that hot, but oh so humid!! We melted. Sunday, the Cowboy Hall of Fame didn't really interest her either. But, when you have two kids you have to make them both happy. We really did enjoy our trip, though!! ALL 4 OF US!

Now, on to my new "project." For several years now, my dream is to create and produce clothing and accessories for babies and children. My own boutique would be a fantasy, anyway, here is a little sass for a soon-to-be named Elyse! Isn't it precious??

4 comments:

  1. OOOOOh. Too cute. But this is where we part ways, Girlfriend. The last time I sewed anything I was in high school. I made a dress with long sleeves in home economics class. I realized when I sewed the sleeve into the neck hole that being a seamstress probably wasn't my calling. A seam ripper was my best friend that semester. On the other hand, I always wanted to be a florist. SO now we both know something we didn't know about each other before....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK!!!!! So you've satisfied Granni!!!! I love to hear when my kiddos have enjoyed a family outing, because that's my favorite thing to do!!!

    Love the "BIB"! I know all the rest of the babies in the Sample Family are going to be FASHIONABLE!!!

    Love, Granni

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bib is so cute. I am glad that Hunter had a good time also. I just love your sewing ablities. When you open your shop I will do your marketing and advertising for you. Maybe a partnership of some kind. Just a thought or maybe a garage sale business. HAHAHA

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. way cute bib!!!! I'll have to keep checking back to see all your cutesies!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete