Friday, May 29, 2009

Housekeeping 101

Hey ya'll! I haven't had much time to blog this week. Clint and I both are recovering from the worst stomach virus ever and this week was the "virtual tour" shoot for our house. Most of you know our home is for sale - we are headed back to Lake West to the family homestead. We are very excited but sad to leave this house. My house is pretty clean, now I am a self-proclaimed pack rat but it's overall pretty clean. HA! Have you ever looked at your house from the view of a potential buyer! Don't - it's scary at what all you can find! We scurried around Tuesday night getting ready for the shoot - we had 24 hour notice! Thankfully, we got it finished but not without shoving some stuff under the bed! Shhh! that's our secret - my mother would kill me if she knew there were things under my bed! HAHAHA

1 comment:

  1. Selling your house? SELLING YOUR HOUSE?! Are you nuts? I LOVE that house! Are you going to build another or what? Can we see the virtual tour? You better pray about this, Girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete