Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekend in review...

I LOVE THE SUNSHINE!! We actually saw the sun today for almost the entire day! Praise the Lord. and it was BEAUTIFUL!!! We should start to dry out this week. McKenna is very disappointed as he has had 3 baseball games cancelled due to the wet field. We should be playin some ball this week, though. I can't wait. I love baseball but most of all, I love watching my kids play sports. Hunter hasn't had any of her softball games either. So we will soon be in full swing with both kiddos.
Friday I helped out with McKenna's 5th grade party. We had a blast with the kids. We played volleyball, kickball and basketball, ate pizza, drank soda, made homemade ice cream, and autographed t-shirts. I don't know about the kids, but I was wiped out!! I do have one thing to say - THANK GOD I AM NOT A TEACHER!!! I realized real quick I don't have the patience!! Saturday Mom and I ran errands. It was a rainy, yucky day so we just got out and about. We were right in the middle of a huge downpour and neither of us had an umbrella. We bought one for 1.00 in the dollar store - I'm sure you can imagine the quality of an umbrella that cost a dollar. Yes, very high!! It was about 20" around and I think the rain actually soaked through the thing! We were drenched by the time we got to the car. I think we would have been drier just running! Hahaha. Lesson learned.
Sunday after church Clint, Dad, Mom, and I went to Hunter's dance recital. It was packed. We stood the entire time because the place was full. It was a great performance. Her dance teacher put a lot of work into it and it showed. Hunter did great too! She loves dance.
Well, that sums up the Pierce weekend. Hope you all had a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment