Sunday, May 31, 2009

Once a coyote, ALWAYS a coyote


Well, he's graduated! I can't believe my nephew will be entering college in August. My how time flies....

We had a wonderful weekend in Wichita Falls with my sister and her family. DJ's graduation was Saturday morning followed by lunch at their house then an afternoon of just visiting and laughing and having a great time. Our whole family was there. There are a lot of "little ones" running around so the energy level was VERY HIGH. We took lots of pictures and I thought I would share some with all three or four of you!! This one is of my sister's family...My brother-in-law, Carl and nephews, DJ and Garrett. My sister, Tina and nieces, Sydney and Nicole. And the most precious of the family - their maltese - Punkin.






























No comments:

Post a Comment