Friday, August 7, 2009

10 Things about Me

I have seen this on several of my favorite blogs this week. I thought it was so neat and interesting, so I thought I would give it a try. Here are 10 things you may or may not know about me, find interesting, or really may not give a hoot but may be board to tears reading blogs and landed at mine! Whatever the reason, here it goes...
1.) I love brown. How boring you say...think fall, chocolate, coffee. Ummm...

2.) I am hopelessly addicted to "18 kids and Counting!" I think it is quite bizarre for anyone to have 18 kids but I love the Duggars. It is refreshing to see clean TV. They teach their kids about God, hard work, loving relationships and morality. Check it out on TLC. (Guess I'll admit to watching "Toddlers and Tiaras" also. I mean who doesn't love watching a mom totally make her child over to look 21 in a beauty pageant!) Ha Ha

3.) I can drive a stick shift. But I have to admit I am very nervous driving in the city. When I drove Clint's truck to work, I left an hour early so I wouldn't have to take off in 1st gear in the midst of early morning school traffic!

4.) My clothes are hung in the closet facing the same way, by season, then color. Suprise, suprise huh! I also hang Clint's the same way. I have been known to ask the cleaners to please hang his shirts the opposite way on the hanger.

5.) When I was little, my Nanny claims everytime I fell, I landed on my head. I have scars to prove it! Once I fell in the back of my Papa's pick-up and bumped my head and I told my Nanny he hit me in the head with a bucket! I sometimes wonder how many brain cells were damaged in all those falls???

6.) I am terrified of water and failed 4 years of swimming lessons! The smell of chlorine almost makes me vomit.

7.) I want to visit all 50 states before I die, so far I have visited 21.

8.) I love to scrapbook.

9.) I love magazines and currently have subscriptions to 7 each month!

10.) There is very few Sundays in the year that I don't take an afternoon nap. It's a habit I started many, many years ago. There is just something about it that I love!!

There you have it. Share 10 things about yourself with me!!

2 comments:

  1. i can say i have seen your clothes in your closet when we came for the christmas party years ago at your old house.i like 18 kids and counting and still like jon and kate plus 8 even though the parents are having problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I love 18 Kids and Counting also. I will tell Carter lets watch the kids and he will sit in my lap for 30 minutes and watch it.

    I too love fall colors. I am impressed that you can drive a stick. I too have all of my clothes hanging the same way in the closet. If Les puts them up wrong I have to turn them the right way.

    I guess you will not come swimming anytime soon. So when are we going to Hawaii? I used to have several subscriptions to magazines also, but since Carter has been born I have canceled all but one. I still don't have much time to read that one. Yes I do believe in Sunday naps.

    Glad you let me know some of these things. Some I knew, some I didn't, and some I could have guest (the clothing on the hangers).

    Pam

    ReplyDelete