Sunday, August 23, 2009

Baby Shower Gifts

I just had to share these overalls and burp cloths I made for a friend to give as a gift at her cousin's baby shower. I thought they turned out so cute!! The little baby girl is going to be a little "cowgirl" so I made the overalls with a vintage pink/brown fabric. I made a set of matching burp cloths, and also a set of polka dot burp cloths.



I am currently making a basket of burp cloths for my beautician to display at her beauty shop. People are always looking for a quick baby gift to pick up and the monograms make it a little more personal! Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. I took pictures too yesterday! I was going to show my cute baby shower gifts on MY blog. Now I have to think of something else to do. Maybe I'll wait until after the shower tonight and blog about what it's like to have the best gift at the party! Seriously, this stuff is just too cute and the quality of your work is impeccable. I promise you are going to have your hands full of potential customers. I need some business cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is my daughter, BUT, if I do say so myself, these are THE CUTEST! If you don't know Mandy, I'll just tell you, she is a perfectionist when it comes to her "homemade goodies". She has great taste in colors, always has, and keeps her eyes out for ecclectic materials. I love you, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been holding out on me girl!! So how much could I pay you to make something adorable for my two girls?? You are amazing! So stinking cute!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete