Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Results

Well folks, the ballots are in....I didn't pass. :(
I got my letter yesterday with the news that I will yet again spend another year studying for my dosimetry boards. Sounds like fun, huh? I want to vomit! Out of the 9 sections I passed all but 3, those sections I scored "minimally under compentency." That's the nice way of saying "too many wrong answers." I am frustrated, mad, sad, and after a good stomping around, crying, and ranting evening last night I am ready to go again! Those who know me well know that I don't take failure well - in fact I have never, I repeat never, failed anything until last year when I took the boards the first time. So, for me to have to stomach the fact I will be repeating the test a 3rd time is almost more than my pride can take. Please remember me in your prayers as I hit the books again. I can't say enough how great my family and close friends have been. Encouraging would be a mild word for it! Thanks everybody!
Ok, enough of that mushy stuff. Now, where did I leave my book?????

1 comment:

  1. well ive heard that the 3rd time is the charm.i know that when the time is right you will pass it.just keep praying about it. i think i have figured out my blog a little.let me know if you find it.

    ReplyDelete