Saturday, August 1, 2009

Go Fish


This is my Nanny. She came to eat fish with us on Friday night. We grew up right next door to her and she spoiled us rotten. She is going to celebrate her 81st birthday on the 11th.
This picture is of 3 of the 4 "Sample girls" (Miss you Tina!) Me, my Mom and Delena, my new sister (in-law)


The newlyweds! Randy and Delena Sample

Have I ever shared with you that we have the best cooks in my family! No, not me. (Hahaha) but these 3 guys! Cliint and Randy are masters at the grill or the fish cooker. My Dad does a good job supervising and taste testing. They are the chief cooks at all our campouts, reunions, and birthday parties. We love it too, because they usually clean up!
Mom and Dad had fished on Thursday and caught a bunch of crappie so we had a fish fry on Friday night. It was so good!

1 comment:

  1. I have to pinch myself sometimes to just soak in how much God has blessed me!We had a wonderful Fishfry Friday evening. We DO have the best cooks! Mandy you are doing a terrific job with the photography! Thanks! Us girls enjoyed a little trip to Hugo after lunch Sat. Sure enjoyed it Mandy, Delena, and Hunter!

    Granni

    ReplyDelete