Tuesday, August 18, 2009

How many people can fit in a king size bed?

This weekend Mom and I met my sister and 2 nieces in Frisco, Texas for some back to school shopping. We met up about 10:30 a.m. and shopped until 7:00 p.m. Yep, that's right 8.5 hours!! OMG. My feet hurt so bad. We topped our night off with dinner at The Cheesecake Factory! Yummy! I got on-line Friday night and got us a room using Priceline.com. Well, I secured a room at the Sheraton Stonebriar for 65.00! Go me! WELL, when we checked in, the only room available was a King room. Yikes! We got a roll-away bed to put in there also. So, what's that mean, you ask. That means Granni got a great nights sleep and Tina and I got to share the bed with two teenage girls! Kings are not meant for 4 people! We got a good 3 hour sleep - Maybe!
We got up Sunday and had breakfast at IHOP before parting ways and heading back home. We had such a good time, parusing good deals, and getting some high fashion items for the girls to start to school in!
Next time I vote Mimi doesn't make the room reservation!

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is this Granni had an AMAZING weekend!!!!! Sleep or no sleep!

    ReplyDelete