Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day!

Wow! I love 3 day weekends. I just wish they came more often! We had a nice restful weekend. I got my Etsy shop going, I only have 3 things listed so far but if you want to look go to www.etsy.com and chose Seller under the drop down menu and then type in thepolkadotfactory (all one word). I will get more up soon, very soon.

We cook steaks at Mom and Dad's tonight. Yum! We had steaks, red beans, mashed potatoes, corn salad, garlic toast, Pioneer Woman's onions, banana pudding, and apple pie. Are you stuffed yet? I am. If you haven't seen Pioneer Woman's recipe for grilled onions, go check out her website. They were delicious.
Well, back to work tomorrow! Oh, happy day!

1 comment:

  1. glad you all had a good day and the food sounded really good, but then you and your mom both cook really well.love karissa

    ReplyDelete