Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Welcome Welcome

Ahhhhh....do you feel that? That crisp, cool breeze. I think Fall is riding in on the evening breeze. AND I LOVE IT!!! Fall is my favorite time of year. This weekend I am dragging out the pumpkin candles, the fall wreath for my front door and the beautiful ceramic pumpkin I got in Frisco a few weeks ago. Last night I opened all of the windows in the house - I love sleeping with the sounds of the outdoors! WELL - that is of course with a few exceptions - LIKE WEANING CALVES! Clint seperated the calves away from their moms on Sunday. Last night I thought I would have to put the pillow over my head to be able to get to sleep. McKenna even commented this morning that he wished those mamas would SHUT UP! Not only were they loud, but they were quite frisky. Two calves were out when I got home so I spent 30 minutes trying to get them to go back in the gate. They were having none of that! Luckily, a neighbor came down the road and helped me get the job done. I love nice neighbors.
I am also working on my Etsy store. I hope to get it up and running this weekend. I have some really cute things made up to add to the store. I will keep you posted on that!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I can't stand the suspense! What are you going to call the store? I can't wait to see your stuff! Just baby stuff or will you do us some adult stuff too? You know I need to shop.....

    ReplyDelete