Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day! While I took my boards Clint got to drive Hunter and Sydney around Houston! Needless to say, when he picked me up, he was as worn out as I was after the 3.5 hour exam. Those two girls are a hand full!!! Having to entertain two "tweens" is a job, Clint explained. He took them to Golden Corral for lunch and he said they came to the table with a small bowl of mac n cheese and a little bit of mashed potatoes! He made them go back for some "substance" he said! Ha, would have loved to have been there! Welcome to a mom's world, honey!

My exam was excruciating! Keep your fingers crossed, it will be 7 weeks before I know the results.

We are back in Ft. Worth and planning a trip to the zoo on Monday. I let Clint kick back for a while and I headed to the pool with the girls! They are having a blast, gosh, I wouldn't go back to being a pre-teen for anything! We are having pizza via room service tonight and watching a movie in our pjs! Sounds like fun to me!

I am excited about beginning the Beth Moore on-line summer Siesta bible study. Head over to the LPM blog to learn more. "Me, myself, and Lies" is the title. It is going to be fantastic, her studies always are!!

That's all I have for today! I will post our zoo visit tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I missed your Saturday post! I thought you would be too busy to type, I guess. Called your house Saturday morning to make sure you were on your way. Meant to call Friday and tell you I'd be praying but stuff got in the way and by the time I remembered you were sleeping (I hope). At any rate, I DID pray. Caden was so bad in the nursery during Sunday School I left and went home before church started. So I had the entire church hour to pray for you. And I did pray. For wisdom, recall, calm spirit, sense of humor (Hey, Girl, we've gotta keep our priorities straight!). I know you did well. In 7 weeks, you'll know too.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you did well. Dont sweat the small stuff even though this seems big. Hope you are having fun on your trip back. Lets get together soon.

    ReplyDelete