Monday, June 22, 2009

Home Sweet Home



Hi ya'll. We're backkkkk!!!!!! Who ever thought I could miss Boswell, Oklahoma so much! We had a wonderful weekend, but man, we are so glad to be home. The closer we got, the faster Clint drove! Kinda like a horse headin for home! We went to the Ft. Worth Zoo Monday and it was fantastic! We all decided we'd like to go back but prefer a cooler month. The animals were out but most were lazily lying around the cool water. Smart animals! They probably were laughing at the dumb humans walking around in the 100 degree heat looking at them! Here is a picture of me and the girls.

I suggested we stop at Cabela's on the way home because we have a gift card from Christmas we hadn't spent so that took up a very precious hour of our time! Clint actually let me spend it all on myself so I picked up a gun strap and carrying bag for the new shotgun he bought me for Christmas last year. Long story, just know I had to take up hunting last year to be able to spend time with Clint and I got addicted!!! More on that later!
Hope all are staying cool!

1 comment:

  1. Well dont I look gorgeouse! Jk I cant wait till i come back to oklahoma. Your schegual is realy busy.

    ReplyDelete