Saturday, June 13, 2009

It's Hot!

Hey ya'll! It's been a few days since I blogged last. Lots have happened since I checked in last. My mom broke her arm this week. She is in a sling for 8 weeks. Bless her heart, it is her right arm too. She is a "do-er" person and it has been hard for her to reduce her activity.

Sydney and I headed out Friday afternoon for Wichita Falls. We explored some of the towns between Boswell and Wichita - there really are some quaint little country towns! We found a scrapbook store we both simply loved!! My Tahoe was loaded down with "garage sale stuff." Each year my sister and I along with our cousins have a "family" yard sale. We stayed up Friday night getting the garage ready and finally all fell into bed at 2 a.m. It was a VERY short night, or should I say "nap." We were up and at'em at 4:30!!! We did really well but it was SO HOT!!! We had a great time together. We always do. Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment