Sunday, June 14, 2009

Random Thoughts

Today is a catch up day for me...Catching up on some studying, laundry, other house work (lots since I was gone all weekend) and most of all sleep. I had 2 hours of sleep Friday night and then slept with my 5 year old niece Saturday night, so needless to say, I needed some catch up!

I read a neat blog a while back that had a series of sentences to finish. They went something like this.......



Today, I am thankful for....My amazing family. Each member brings unique characteristics to a large web of love. My niece Sydney traveled with me to and from Wichita this weekend and we talked a lot. She is such a sweet, loving teen. She loves music and had a blast with her Mimi as we "rocked out to some tunes!"



Today, I feel like.... I am ready for the week. This week is the final week leading up to my CMD Certification Boards. If you are reading this, please pray for me as I prepare for the exam. I can't wait for it to be over, yet I am extremely nervous!



Tomorrow I want to... Have a good day at work. Then I want to come home and have supper with my husband. A friend gave us some fresh squash and cabbage so I am going to cook something good!! Have I mentioned I have loved cooking lately. I think it's the Weight Watcher thing, looking at all the great recipes. Yummy!



I find this amazing... My friend Bethany taught her miniature pot bellied pig, Priscilla, to sit! Can you believe that! She says, "Sit Prissy, sit!" and when she sits Bet gives her a cheerio and says "Good Girl!" It is the cutest thing I have ever seen!



I am looking forward to...A lot of things, building a new house next to my parents, Fall!! (I hate hot weather!), taking my photography class, hopefully having a baby, becoming an aunt again when my bro and SIL have a baby, starting a new Bible study "Me, Myself and Lies" , and having some free time to catch up on my scrapbooking!



Share your random thoughts with me! Look forward to hearing from you!



Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment